Terms and Conditions
The wearing of a COVID-19 safety compliant facial covering throughout the venue is required unless otherwise stated.
The exhibition contains sequences of bright flashing lights. Guest discretion is advised.
Tickets are not refundable.
This ticket is a revocable seat license. Resale for more than $10 above value printed on the ticket is prohibited.
Unauthorized duplication or sale of this ticket may prevent your admittance to the event.
Valid for event, date and time for which it is issued. This ticket is a revocable license and may be revoked by refund of the purchase price.
Everyone age 6 and older must have a ticket to enter.
The event date and time subject to change without notice.
Event dates and times are subject to change without notice.
Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by management to be disorderly.
We encourage you to leave your valuables, large bags and other personal belongings at home. For the safety of our visitors and the exhibition, all bags entering or leaving the exhibition, including purses, are subject to inspection.
The following items are not permitted in the exhibition at any time and are subject to confiscation:
· Weapons of any type
· Backpacks and duffle bags
· Illegal Drugs
· Food of any type is not permitted in the exhibition.
· Paints and aerosols
· Indelible markers
· Food or Beverages purchased outside the Exhibit
· Any item deemed by Exhibition Security to be inappropriate
· The ticket-holder grants to Lighthouse Immersive USA Inc. and authorized agents (Lighthouse Immersive Inc and Blumenthal Performing Arts.) a fully-paid, perpetual right to all photographs, video or audio recordings of the holder taken or made at the Exhibition and the right to record, use, reproduce, broadcast, sell and distribute any photographs, video or audio recordings for any purpose.
Blumenthal Performing Arts is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and to providing disabled guests with the necessary measures for a comfortable and enjoyable experience at Immersive Van Gogh. A detailed accessibility guide for Immersive Van Gogh will be available prior to the opening of the exhibit. In the interim, please call 704.372.1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Tickets are available at on-line www.vangoghclt.com or by calling 704.372.1000.
VIP TICKET HOLDERS: Please identify yourself to staff who will prioritize your entry and take care of you whilst attending.
FLEX TICKET HOLDERS:
- You may arrive up to 2hrs prior to or after the time on your ticket.
- Exchange to another date/time is subject to availability and must be requested a minimum of 72 hrs prior to your scheduled showing.
- To request a change of date, visit www.BlumenthalArts.org/IVGchange. A $4.99 change fee per ticket will apply. Chance subject to availability. Prices subject to change. Change requests are subject to price in effect at the time of the change.
TIMED TICKET HOLDERS:
- You may arrive up to 20 minutes prior to or after the time on your ticket.
- Exchange to a different date/time is subject to availability and must be requested a minimum of 72 hrs prior to your scheduled attendance. A $9.99 fee per ticket change fee will be applied.
- To request a change of date, visit www.BlumenthalArts.org/IVGchange. A $4.99 change fee per ticket will apply. Chance subject to availability. Prices subject to change. Change requests are subject to price in effect at the time of the change